Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The Jones

A few days after my birthday last year, I was given the honor of taking the photos of the Jones Family. It was a wonderful collaboration with one of my fellow photographer but it felt better when the couple (Mark and Louise) was more than happy about the output. 

Since its that joyous time of the year where family and friends are reunited and celebrate another blessed year, I would like to share to you, my readers, some of my favorite photos from the beautiful Sunday morning we had with the Jones.





 























To Mark, Louise and the Jones kids: thank you very much for allowing our lens to be part of your memories in the Philippines. Thank you also for allowing me to post these photos. I hope I could meet you again in the future and take another portrait of your family. God bless!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Jonas! Thank u for dropping by and thank u for appreciating it too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Sarah. Keen eyes you have there. i love every angle of it. Im an instant fan! Gimme your card! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ms. Lovely!
      Thank you for appreciating the photos...maybe we can arrange for a family portrait of you and your kids as well? :) Happy Holidays!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one gives me more reasons to pursue photography...keep posting your outputs te. I have ur page bookmarked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary Ann! Thank you for dropping by. I will find means to take photos still despite not having a dslr anymore...
      How are you, by the way? Hope you are doing just fine...Happy Christmas to you!

      Delete
  5. Hi..te.Im back on track hahhahhaha.im doing good here. BTW te, what's the make and model of your camera? I'll be enrolling in Multimedia arts soon. What's the best slr camera for a beginner like me? Is Nikon D80 ok?I know it's an old model, my officemate is offering it for 22k installment. not healthy price, isn't it?I badly need your advice before i get into this deal and splurge on an item i would later regret.

    ReplyDelete