Monday, October 15, 2012

Under the Sun


It's Sunday. The sun was shining brightly and it was a great day to be in the field. I woke up after my three-hour sleep and headed to Davao City National High School. With nothing in mind what will happened and my shades to cover my panda eyes, I equipped my bag with two camera bodies and set out for a day that I never thought I would enjoy. The afternoon arrived, and the sun was still perfect. I sat in the middle of the field and appreciated breezy afternoon and more of what the day offered me. Luckily, I met many people, got some friends and later enjoyed a fun, fun party in their socials night. 

Well, enough story-telling. And let the pictures paint a thousand words.
Thank you to the organizers for inviting me. Feel free to grab the photos here (or wait until the upload in the Facebook album to be completed by the end of the week and tag yourself). Congrats winners!
(c) Sarah Dayrit 2012

Updates: Facebook album is now ready for public viewing. Please check this LINK and feel free to tag and spread the happy memories! :)


 





 




 






 

 


 


 
 









 



 








 
 
 


And the champions:

Overall Champion (and still the contending champ for 2 years now): Team DDS
2nd Placer: Team Mulato
3rd Placer: Team SSG
4th Placer: Team Fusion


No comments:

Post a Comment