Saturday, April 19, 2014

Yin and Yang: Beauty Photography

Remember my Powder Ballet Photo Shoot December two years ago? I had mini-reunion with one of my models twelve months after the ballet session with her. I got the honor of shooting her and her cousin for a Beauty Photography Fun Shoot that was scheduled just in the spur of the moment.

Meet Celeste and Shannon.



Just two of the most feminine and sweetest subject for photography I have had. They are not professional models, FYI, but wold you believe? They are full-time students (and yes, Celeste even had her books with her during the shoot) but have been very easy to work with. They have a positive but very distinct energies from each other. It was a wonderful afternoon that stretched until evening so quickly.

Special credits to Darryl Lara for selflessly lending me his photography gears and to my favorite team:
Hair and Make Up: Karina Asetre
Production Assistant: Anna Domini
Production Assistant (and fan to the HMUA): Niel

Without further ado, the best photos of the day:

CELESTE







SHANNON






and more...



For a rare moment, I got to convince my team to pose for me as well!



Thanks to my beautiful ladies! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment