Monday, April 2, 2012

The Excuse

Okay, I know.

It's been 30 days since my last post. My March, shall I say, is a month of adventures and life-changing decisions but nevertheless filled with photo-ops and sexy ladies. This is what a photographer gets from a company of guys who are fashion/portrait photographers.

It started with my 'inspirational' talk with the student members of JPMAP Davao (Junior People Management Association of the Philippines) in their annual festival. I honestly don't have a clue on what to do but I definitely know that I don't want to disappoint my student-apprentice who stayed in our office for a few months who happens to be their club VP. And I definitely don's want to look old and haggard on my first public speech :) so I brought in my favorite blazer from Soul Lifestyle and the black corporate dress from Blanc et Noir paired with Prima Dona (sorry the stairs cut it off) shoes.


Funny that the ribbon and the cord are also in orange! :)


And the rest of what happened. These are the excuses for not posting for the last 30 days--the summary of the truckloads of stockphotos and raw images waiting to be pp-ed and uploaded. 

 The Chase (c) Sarah Dayrit March 2012

 A Goddess Emerges (c) Sarah Dayrit March 2012

 Caught in the Middle (c) Sarah Dayrit March 2012

The Corner's End (c) Sarah Dayrit March 2012

Special thanks to (of course) Sir Ange Bersabal, the James Bautista and Ken Bandayanon.
Credits to our MUA's Ramona Sabando, Kaye Garino and Karina Asetre.



1 comment: