Thursday, November 29, 2012

Forever Young, Forever 21

And the door opened to a fresh scent of air in Davao City. 

A few months back, SM Lanang Premiere, the second SM Mall in Davao City was formally opened to the public with a boom--series of parties, inaugural mass, bloggers day-out, press conferences. For many youngsters like me, the Lanang Premiere is not only a new mall but it is also the newest fashion hub as Forever21 also opened its first Mindanao branch in the Philippines. 

Imagine the relief of not having to go to Manila or Cebu just to visit a branch to buy one blazer or jacket or that blouse you can't even find in bazaars. Forever21 is indeed forever being young. The line is filled with smart casual to casual attire that will suite any of your mood without looking old, grumpy to trying-too-hard. Its always fun and hip (even their formals section). And to be honest, my Forever21 apparels are my most used clothes not because I love to boast the brand, but its the most versatile set I have. I can mix and match it with my other clothes for any occasion.

During the inaugural day of the SM Lanang Premiere, I was lucky that my friend Chamee (thanks very much!) handed me her invite for the event (since her work wouldn't permit her to arrive on time). The event was graced with all the fashion-elites of Davao (most I don't see on ordinary occasions) and some even from Manila. Together with some of my acquaintances, we shutter-happy-ed our night away and enjoyed the fashion show and cocktail event. 


You don't have to worry about finding F21's location in Lanang Premier. Its the first store you will see in the facade of the mall. So, enough blah-blah and let me take you back to the wonderful evening of F21's opening.
Familiar faces: Ms. Cathy, Tash and Sir Neljone Astudillo 
Bloggers and fashionista's. Old and young.
And the magic starts in 5...4...3...2.. 










  
  










The entire collection is all that I expected-chic (even the kids!) and sassy. As for me, this is the outfit I wore during the party and running around SM Lanang that day *pats self at the back* (lol). See you shopping in F21 in SM Lanang! 



No comments:

Post a Comment