Tuesday, November 13, 2012

On the Go: Globe Tattoo MediaPad

Now that we are in the computer and internet era, I think nobody can comfortably survive without a gadget that will allow you to access your accounts and make transactions in a few clicks. Which is why this new MediaPad from Globe Tattoo is a genius offer for people like me who is always on the go.


I was browsing through Kuya Andrew's blog and read this wonderful news that Globe is giving this really affordable offer for everyone to enjoy. But before giving you the best part, allow me to share what Alleba.com  told us about this wonderful gadget.

Complete specs (as posted in Alleba.com blog entry):

Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
7.0-inch IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen with 800 x 1280 pixel resolution
Dual-core 1.2 GHz processor
Adreno 220 GPU
1GB RAM
8GB internal memory (expandable to 32GB)
5MP autofocus rear camera
1.3MP front camera
Video recording 720p @ 30fps
HSUPA 5.76 Mbps. HSDPA 14.4 Mbps
Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi hotspot
Bluetooth v2.1, microUSB v2.0
GPS, A-GPS support
Li-Po 4100 mAh battery


So the good news? Globe is giving this item for a price of P10, 990 (almost 50% of the original price). This offer is available at Globe's Tattoo Personalized Plan 999 (that's 12 months and 0% interest). Now, people on the go and youngsters, even business people, go and visit the nearest Globe Centers near you and avail of this great offer from Globe.

As for me, I wanted to get something I could for work that I could just anywhere!!! Laptop is too big and my phone, well, lets just say I lost it in Manila and I don't have an internet ready phone as of the moment. So Globe Tattoo MediaPad, please be mine!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment