Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sushi Dito Davao

Food, maybe, is one of the great feature in Davao and basically the reason why I love this city--from fine dining, to fastfoods chains and street foods.

Last week, I went to visit a local sushi store--Sushi Dito. I learned about them when a fellow photographer posted their website and discovered that they deliver sushi for free! I tried their sushi first before I finally visited their place located at Quirino Street near Palma Gil Elementary School.

Their place isnt really a Japanese restaurant but its small and cozy. My entire high school barkada might not even fit inside all at once. But I enjoy their sushi and their price is really affordable.

The photographer gets photographed. James isnt really photo-ready always :) 


Chicken Teriyaki 

 Milky Maki

and my favorite, Miami Roll! :D

I have posted our SushiDito free-delivery-experience in my photoblog as seen here.
You can also visit their website SushiDito.com

No comments:

Post a Comment